[Gpdd] MISC - the real rescue

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 20:16:16 EST 2005

Carla and everyone/everypig -

I had to write to respond to your story about how Bud rescued you from depression.  Believe me, you are not the only one who has been healed by one (or more!) of these adorable, gracious little animals.  It's one of the miracles about guinea pigs, I think.  Maybe we take care of them, but they take care of us, too.

Animals are like that.  They don't judge you.  They don't care how big or fancy your house is, or what kind of car you drive, or how you look, or anything like that.  They accept you for who you are, love you and ask only love in return.

We and our pigs are lucky we found each other.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca