[Gpdd] [MISC] Shoelace on Water Bottle

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sat Feb 19 10:41:57 EST 2005

Jackie & Pigs!

OMG.. I am desperately trying to catch up with my digests and am reading the
post you wrote about a month ago..

"I do it anyway, and he gets revenge on me by latching on and refusing to
give back the shoelace I use to tie on his
water bottle."

I about laughed my head off because I never knew anyone else to tie the
waterbottle onto the cage!  My Brownie "Pumpkin Pig" who is deciding if he
wants to come out of his cozy on my lap or not.. *grin*.. had this great fun
of knocking his water bottle off the hanger on the cage.. I then took an old
string from a hooded sweatshirt and tied the water bottle on the cage!  He
quickly learned what stopped his fun.. If he gets a chance, he chews on that
string!  He'll put it in his mouth and pull and tug.  I actually have a
pigture of him doing that!  He hates that string with a passion..

I was just sticking my finger in his cozy to pet him.. I think I got his
leg.. He then started squeaking.. but I think he was just giggling cause it
tickled! =P

BPP also wants to send a "shot out" to his sweet Valentine piggie - Brownie
Bear.. "I love you honey!  *WHEEKS and SMOOCHES*  :)
Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."