[Gpdd] Health - Ovarian Cyst, help

LunarButterfli at comcast.net LunarButterfli at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 15:39:42 EST 2005

Hi all-

  I was bathing Buffy, my 3 year old female, today and noticed that she has a lump inside her near her ovary, or at least that is where I think it is.  She does have some hair loss, but only around her legs and back, not her face or shoulders.  Is she in pain?  She doesn't seem as happy as the other piggies... can pigs get depressed?  I think I should take her in to see the vet... has anyone had experience with ovarian cysts?  I hope she will be ok!  Thanks in advance.

Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting
at the bridge, Gizmo