[Gpdd] Announcement: belated thanks

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 19 21:47:12 EST 2005

Dear Bud and slave Carla:

Thank you so much for my card! I was very excited to get it! especially
since Juniper got hers a week before me (it turns out mine had arrived but
silly daddy slave put it on the desk and forgot to tell mummy. it was then
covered by lots of different papers. it wasn't until mummy wondered aloud
when i was going to get my card that daddy told her. silly daddy!)

But it was better late than never!!!

Mummy is going to add your pictures to her piggie scrapbook (featuring
juniper and me and nikita and odessa-pearl) in the "friends" section.

Thank you so much!
Pecan