[Gpdd] Announcement: Duncan's new page

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 12:31:17 EST 2005

Hello everyone

Some of you like to see pictures of my chinchilla,so I
finally added a Duncan page to my website.
I've been sick for days with bronchitis. It's ruff
when you have asthma too. When I finally felt like
getting out of bed, I played on the computer.

My poor piggies had to go a couple of days in a dirty
cage. I could only fill the water, pellets, hay, give
meds, and go back to bed.

For those of you that remember Duncan breaking his
leg, it is all healed up nicely. He turns it a little
to the inside when he stands, but he is literally
bouncing off the walls again. He is so fast and
hyper!!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.