[Gpdd] HEALTH: Supplement Calf Manna

emartin emartin at metrocast.net
Sun Feb 20 13:55:24 EST 2005

I have used Calf Manna for my horses for years.  It is an amazing
product.  I have always found it to work wonders on the horses and goats
coats.  I never thought to give it to my guinea pigs...

A lot of times, if you know anyone with horses, you might be able to ask
them for a handful or two.   Chances are most will just let you have a
little.  I know I used to share with my neighbor.  I think she fed some to
her pregnant rabbits just before they were due and through feeding their
babies.

Thanks for the tidbit.  Now I am curious about what other products can be
used for GP's?

Liz  & Pickles, Cuddles, Casper