[Gpdd] Health-Tassle poem

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 13:21:56 EST 2005

      Jo
       I have read info on another gp group that says gas and bloat is not very good for a  pigger. To treat it they say to give 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil by syringe. I may cause diahores. Keep them on a bland diet of hay pellets and water. If there is a lot of diahorea mix 1/4 tab of immodium in 10cc of water and give 2 ml's the first hour and a second dose in another hour if needed.Keep giving until the stools are soft formed. I think I would us only 1/2 teaspoon veg. oil.Another source says yo use babl antigas med( like mylants) as long as it has smithacone(?spelling). There are several sites on the web that would hepl. I don't know the addresses of the top of my head, but if you just pit Geinua Pig Health in the search bar  a whole lot of different web site addresses should com up. Good luck I hope Tassle gets well fast
      Elizabeth

      Jannet(I think?)
       That was a very nice poem