[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Poem and guinea pig blinking

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 16:20:12 EST 2005

Regarding the poem that Janet wrote, I somehow seemed to have missed this.  I went searching for it but couldn't find it on GPDD.org either.  Can someone please send it to me.  Thanks.

For the person that posted about guinea pigs blinking, yes they do blink, you have to watch very carefully and steadily to see it.  They don't do it that often, but they do blink.  One day I sat here and watched them for hours, it seemed like, just to see if they really do blink.  Guess I don't have anything else constructive to do except watch the pigs, hee hee.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"