[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Chubes

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 17:54:49 EST 2005

Hi Everyone!
I may be putting the "cart before the horse", (I have not checked the
web-site for this product).  One of my piggies recieved a very nice "CHUBE"  from
his secret santa pal.  Well, my "Tom" has claimed the gift his and has  WORN
that thing out! He now has most of the colored paper peeled almost  completely
off of it.  I seem to have been able to catch him in the act and  quickly
discard the loose paper, but was wondering if anyone else out there has  had their
piggies act that way?  I have tried plastic PVC tubes, but  neither Tom or Huck
are much interested in those.  Obviously, I will not  let it get into the
shape of shreds, but was wondering how often (those of you  who have used them)
they need to be replaced?  Thanks for your  input.
Donna, Tom, Huck, and GI Joe