[Gpdd] Misc: I missed my Piggies...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 20:39:15 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
Sorry I've been away for a while. But,
Daddy Slave and I had to get away from
the cold weather and go scuba diving in
Key West. Wheeee had a Fabulous wheeeekend
in Florida working on our TANS!! hee heee
I missed our piggies soooooooo much though.
I couldn't wait to see our babies. Mary
Slave took Excellent care of them (THANK YOU,
Mary!!!) and now, they are running around in
the living room doing what piggies do.

I think Butterscotch thought that I wasn't
coming back for him, poor baby. Since he's
lived in a couple of different places, I
guess he thought that I was leaving Brownie
Bear and him and never coming back. And
B-Bear is used to the drill, so she knew
that Mommy would be back. She Loves staying
with Mary at Piggie Camp, so she didn't care
being left there.

When I brought the pigs home, Butterscotch
went WILD and was running and popcorning
EVERYWHERE--ha ha! Too Cute... Brownie Bear
just went to the cage and wondered where the
food and water was (She's so Impatient).

So, wheeee're back. And wheeeee didn't get
swallowed up by some Big Fish in the Keys.
The water was colder than wheeee thought it
would be (72 degrees) and it was choppy and
visibility was low. But, wheeee still had
a good time diving and wheee want to go back
in the summertime, so wheeee won't have to
wear full dive suits.

Gotta run now and tend to the piggies. I've
been holding them a bunch and loving all
over them and Thanking GOD that wheee made
it home safely and that we're able to spend
yet another day with our piggies--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                          Butterscotch :-)

P.S. By the way, I hope ya'll know I was
kidding about working on my tan. Black people
don't go tannin'--ha ha!! :-) Of course, my
Hubby is white (really WHITE) but he would
just burn, so he doesn't even work on his tan.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeek!