[Gpdd] (Misc) Re: Rescue Stories

Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com
Wed Feb 23 13:32:43 EST 2005

I am so glad to hear that your piggies are your companions while your
husband is away.  I admire your strength through such hard times.   You must
be very proud of your husband.

I think that when we look at our piggies, we see beauty and innocence. I
believe that it is fate that you have these loving babies in your life.  I
am so greatly that I have my little guys to love and care for.  They are
like my children.

Please share with us when you are feeling down.  We are here for you.

*******

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.