[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] cuddle cups

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Wed Feb 23 14:51:36 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

It seems like forever since I've posted...well, it has been I guess!  I have
had a ton going on (dog and kid related), went out of town w/the girls (YEA,
fun related), then I've been sick - YUCK!  Feeling better now and need to
say a couple of things...

FIRST AND FOREMOST...I am a horrible slave and my piggies are wheeeking at
me everyday, berating me for not getting to the post office (they don't
understand that when you're dizzy and nauseous you don't drive!) but
Valentine piggies...know this...your gifts are ready to be sent and will be
sent today or tomorrow.  I am SO, SO, SO sorry it's taken so long...just
know that you are special piggies and your patience will be greatly
rewarded!

Second, thank you to the piggies who have sent cards and gifts to my piggies
for V-day.  E-cards are fabulous.  My piggies love to watch them and the
music usually grabs their attention!

Wilson, Fuzzy loves the SUV!  She is ready to vroom, vroom up to you!  I had
to hide the keys.  She's being a good girl and sharing her chew toys!

Honey and Juliet, Zoe was so excited to get a package in the mail too.  That
hay used for packing is the sweetest smelling stuff around!  They played in
that rather than ate it!  I think they enjoyed the smell!  And the wood chew
toy hang-y thing is a favorite...they brush against it as they run in and
out of the bottom deck of the cage and then they stop (hey, what was that?)
, sniff, and give it a chew!  So cute.  And the e-cards...Honey, I'm glad
you're at least feeling ok enough to do that!  You are such a special piggie
and when whee found out you were one of the secret piggies-well that made my
herd feel very blessed.  Whee pray for your health every day.

Third, my piggies used to pee in their cuddle cups exclusively but now they
use them for napping mostly, and when they get really lazy, they potty in
there.  All those struggling with the issue now, just keep them in
there...it's just like veggies, they have to learn what they're for!

I've noticed that piggies like to have a clean place to do their business.
Since they've been slightly neglected lately and their habitat hasn't been
as fresh and clean as I would prefer, I've noticed that when one spot gets
all poo-ey, they move on to a spot, sometimes they've never used
before...I'm just glad they have a whole room otherwise I'd be in big
trouble!  I'm such a clean freak but with my dog being the priority right
now I've had to relax my ways when it comes to the piggies...I guess I said
all that to say, once they've messed up their cups once or twice they'll be
like, hey, this is a nice warm place to sleep...maybe I'll pee somewhere
else next time!  Good luck!

Lisa, poor excuse for a slave to Fuzzy, Zoe and Ozzy (whose golden locks
have been butchered by the girls!)