[Gpdd] behaviour: Lenny and Biscuit

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:26:24 EST 2005

Hi all

Lots of lovely things happening on the digest now I see, Lenny and Biscuit
are having a play time together right now with their respective pet beds
close together they really do seem to get along really nicely sometimes,
other times there is a bit of fur flying done.

To add my bit to all the queries:
Sprite used to be impacted - what a lovely job that is.
Lenny has had his teeth trimmed once when he lost one top one to fighting
with his Dad and the bottom ones grew too long. But he has had the
operation- THAT one- and come out alright, just a bit quiet now- still has
arguments with Biscuit though.
And as Head Nurse he would like to add that yes antibiotic beads are a
string of beads, impregnated with anitibiotic which is slowly and steadily
released into a deep wound, they are removed daily as part of the sterile
dressing procedure by pulling on the string- his chief slave used to use
them when she was on the kids ward.
I have seen piggies blink, occasionally, I do worry about it though with all
the hay and grass around sometimes I have found sore eyes so I wish they
would blink more- but I suppose being prey they can't afford to blink too
much.
I have also seen them sleeping with eyes closed, Biscuit (His Royal
Highness) dreams and twitches and blinks while asleep.
Prince Biscuit is looking forward to our Royal Wedding- apparently he has an
invite although he is taking advice as to whether to go or not.
Talking of which hasn't there been a piggie type slave wedding about now?

love to all slaves and piggies

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Lenny the Lion Pig, Neo and
Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney,
Lenny's father and the beautiful Sprite.