[Gpdd] Health: Bald butt

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Wed Feb 23 21:45:12 EST 2005

Kiri and Little Guy,
  Have you noticed Little Guy doing more scratching in that area than usual? I would take him into your vet for a checkup. Take a good look at his skin for flaking or little dark spots that might be mites. Without lots of scratching I'm at abit of a loss, but I would definitely get a professional opinion if the spot is getting larger. Let me know how he is doing.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."