[Gpdd] Rescue...Marie....Emmett, Frodo, Jeepers

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Thu Feb 24 08:50:46 EST 2005

Marie:

I read your post on the GPDD and found it most touching!!

Your first sentence said: "I don't have any rescue stories, but......".
 As I read your letter I realized that it was indeed a "Rescue Story".
Marie, the piggies rescued you!!!!!  It sounded like you were searching
for something but not quite sure what until your friend introduced you to
her piggies.  I do believe that it changed you and gave you a whole new
outlook on life.

I think that after the first meeting when you were introduced to the
piggies,  that  Emmett, Frodo, and Jeepers held a conference and
discussed your situation and came up with the conclusion that was:   "Hey
guys, Marie needs us so let's adopt HER!"

Jim........Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia