[Gpdd] [Health] Itchy Louie

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Thu Feb 24 12:15:19 EST 2005

Hello all... ok - today Louie is going to the vet finally for his
itchiness.. it got to the point where there is a scab, so no more home
remedies... none of them worked anyway - maybe this will help Stephanie
though - cause I live in Allentown PA - snowing now - and he will be going
in a cat carrier filled w/towels and we are going to nestle him in so he's
pretty much covered... starting the car so it's warm before going so he
won't get cold - should be fine :)  hope that helps a little!!!

all - wish Louie a good visit!  should be interesting trying to keep him
still for the doc - he's a bit hyper (all the time.... brat! :)  will keep
everyone updated...

many weeeeeeeeeks,
Fuzzy, Louie, and Jenna