[Gpdd] HEALTH: misc

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Thu Feb 24 16:24:48 EST 2005

Jennifer,

Tacoma had a spot like that on his back and it was a fungal infection.  The
vet had me get cream for athletes foot and rub it on and that cured it.

Stephanie,

I live in NE, too.  I heat up my car and put the piggie in a carrier covered
up with a towel.  Works fine for my piggies.

Piggies have a natural whitish fluid that comes out of special ducts in
their eyes when they groom themselves.  If you watch closely when they are
wiping their face with their paws you can see it sometimes.  This is normal.

More snow expected tonight in the Boston area.  I have to work until 8:00.
If it gets bad I hope I can leave early.

I have given my piggies fresh green beans with no ill effects.

Dee, thinking Spring! (And Pignics)