[Gpdd] [CARE] winter piggy transport

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 19:44:16 EST 2005

Ok, I've tried to write this as a reply the question
about transporting piggies in cold weather about three
times, but my computer keeps freaking out on me.  The
link below is to the contraption that I ended up
buying for Moe's multiple vet visits, after I decided
I was getting too many funny looks for using a
cardboard box that came with a fiber-optic Santa Claus
decoration.  I found the carrier at a local store, so
it's probably not necessary to support PetCo if you
don't want to- I know some of them are sketchy at the
least.  But here's the picture of the product.  I hope
this helps!
-Nena

http://www.petco.com/product_info.asp?familyid=11339&sku=4512562303&tab=6&dept_id=1577&c1=1569&c2=1577&c3=&ct1=Guinea+Pigs&ct2=Cages+%26+Habitats&ct3=