[Gpdd] Misc:Simon's free nature

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:44:29 EST 2005

Hi all,
I have my pig Simon out right now for some floor time. Since my house isn't
piggy proofed, he plays in sort of a guinea pig play pen round gate. Right
now he is pushing the borders of the fence toward the girls cage. Times like
this I wish he could be a free range pig. He is the only one of my six with
an adventurous nature, the rest of them could care less, haha. They are all
lazy and scared of their own shadow. I've accidentally left the doors of the
girls cage open all night, in the morning, they hadn't moved an inch toward
that door. They get floor time, but they don't take as much advantage of it
as he does. I think he's mad becasue he has gotten older and fatter and
can't jump the sides of the pen anymore. :)