[Gpdd] Health and Behavior

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Fri Feb 25 18:17:34 EST 2005

Good morning to Steph, Patches, Percy, and Scamper, Booboo and Fugly
send morning WEEEEPPPPS and Boo sends a popcorn buffalo style.  Bailey
was the funniest pig.  She was a caramel and white Dutch with black eyes
like shiny beads.  She was my love bug and a total diva.  We had a
problem with an eye that turned into a head tilt, and then she lost
weight and we found out that he back molars were not wearing down.  We
did the surgery on her to clean down her teeth, but between everything
that was going on, we lost her the day after.  I even called in sick for
the first time to stay home with her.  She could not really walk, and
she would lay on the bed with me and I would give her water by syringe,
and she loved mac and cheese so I would feed her that.  She would eat
and drink, but I think it was all too much for her. The next morning she
was worse, so I had to make that decision.  Too hard.  That was 2 years
ago, and I still miss her.  Boo and Fugly are awesome so they help.  I
got Booboo the same day that Bailey died so I had something new to take
her place.  The moral to this is I found out that it was a good
likelihood that Bailey was injured by a stick in her sawdust.  Never use
Shavings or wood bedding.  I would hate to have this happen to you.  One
funny thing that they so is play dead..  One day when Booboo was little
we were playing with a toilet paper roll, and she stuck her head in it
too far and it got stuck.  She ran amuck and I tried to catch her then
she just rolled over and played dead.  I laughed so hard.  I did get the
tube off her head, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen theirs do
that?  Have a wheeping good day.  Hugs from Dawna Slave and proud of it
to BooBOO and the Fugster.  D

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.