[Gpdd] misc: - Trumper's Teddy

GirlSagittarius at aol.com GirlSagittarius at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 10:05:50 EST 2005

Slave Lauren bought Master Trumper a three layered, 36" wide cage in which
he only adopted the first two levels.  To no avail he refused to go on the
third level regardless of treats and bribes.  As I live in a fairly small  room,
when two weeks went by with Trumper's neglecting the third level... I  stored
some treats, a hamster ball and a couple of teddy bears in it to  make it more
friendly to the eye.  I left for the night and upon returning,  heard what my
mom and I call the "love noise," coming from the third level for  extended
periods of time.  Upon closer inspection, Trumper had ambled up to  the third
floor to "befriend" my poor teddy bears.  He made many trips up  and down the
flights for food and water before heading back up to what is now  deemed the
"Play Boy Play Pen."  I removed everything but one loan teddy  bear, and they
visited until late in the night when I woke up to see a very  "sleepig" cuddled
up on top of the bears belly.
Lauren and Trumper