[Gpdd] Re:[Announcement] My boys are in a magazine!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 18:09:40 EST 2005

Hi Dawnda,

Congratulations to your boys for making it into the guinea pig magazine, "All About America's Favorite Pets!"  Also I want to congratulate the others for making it in too.  We have celebrity pigs here.  Can I get some autographs?  I can't wait to get out tomorrow (if I'm feeling better, have a really bad cold & sore throat) and pick up the magazine.  All of you must be really excited to have your piggies famous ;)

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

P.S.  I hope you are feeling better Dawnda.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"