[Gpdd] [ANNOUCEMENT] welcome!

DaisyBell84 at cs.com DaisyBell84 at cs.com
Sat Feb 26 21:31:50 EST 2005

Hi Lydia, and welcome! It's nice to have yet, another person so knowledgeable
on our little guinea piggers. There can never be enough! I'm especially
grateful for this group. I joined about a year and half ago after I had my babies
for about 6 months. Me and my boyfriend got them together, not really realizing
the amount of attention they needed. After a while, it got easier to clean
out the cage and feeding them became a breeze. I don't know what I'd do without
them now!! Of course Cosmo and Sparco live with me because my bf can barely
take care of himself, and now they live with me in my apartment along with my
roommates who adore them. The bf gets an E for effort though, cause he does TRY
to be a good daddy, he's just not ready for that kind of commitment ;-). It's
soo sweet coming home from tired from class, only to have them squealing for
you. Ok, well I'll quit rambling....welcome again Lydia!

-Daisy