[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS - Guinea Pig Magazine

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 13:34:17 EST 2005

Dawnda - Congratulations on getting pictures in Guinea Pig Magazine.
Congratulations to all others who have contributed to the magazine as well.  I have a
question for you or anyone else who can answer it.  Where would I find a copy
of this magazine and what is the exact title?  I called my local PetsMart and
they had Critters Magazine but hadn't heard of Guinea Pig Magazine.  Petco
didn't have it either.  I would love to get a copy, so if you can let me know
where to get one I would really appreciate it.  Pet your sweet little guys for
me.  Wheeeeeeps from Debra, Pumpkin, Peanut, Calico and baby Snickers