[Gpdd] [mis]bath time

Megan McCullough duckie_3114 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 18:57:13 EST 2005

Hey everyone,
Its megan and CoCo here. We just wanted to share our bathtime
stories and questions.
CoCo LOVES bathtime! I fill the tub with water just a little above room
temperature. And put CoCo in, she splashes around the tub and swims around REALLY
fast. Its so fun to watch her. After her bath i blow dry her on low heat low power a safe
distance away. And give her a carrot.
But I havent been using shampoo or anything, only water. And just today I bought
a shampoo and plan to use it next bathtime. I was wondering if any of you
have used just a standard shampoo, nothing special, on your guinea pigs, and
if it does anything.
Please inform me of anything, bad or good, that you have experienced with
bathtime and shampoo, only through email because i dont always read this.
My email address is duckie_3114 at yahoo.com. Please title the message
Bathtime or something like that, so i no its not spam or anything.
Thanks!
-Megz and CoCO