[Gpdd] CARE- salt

Gregory Baker greglongisland at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 08:23:10 EST 2005

Whoever Asked About Salt,

     I have read that cavies need salt. Pooky has a salt thingy, and he loves it. It is flavored like a grape. Anyway, Pooky loves it and it is good for him.

     Sometimes, when I am holding Pooky, he'll puff himself up, so he looks stronger and more dominant. He looks so messy and cute! Is Pooky the only cavy that does this?

     Pooky sends a squeak to all the other piggies out there. He is taking his morning nap right now.

Pooky and his Dad