[Gpdd] Misc: Rescues

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Sun Feb 27 21:10:44 EST 2005

Lisa,
Your contribution to the rescues stories really touched me. As a person who suffers from both depression and anxiety attacks, I completely understand how you feel and how difficult it can be to share that about yourself. I have the same experience with my Piggies. I haven't had insurance for my meds for a while, so I have found PB, Bob Bob, and Boaris (and Shy Guy and George before they passed on) to be my salvation. I have had these conditions for a long time and have come to "sense" when an attack is coming. It always helps me tremendously to cuddle or play with a Piggie. It allows me to distract myself and recenter myself. My boys have done so much for me. Their joy and love makes me feel more alive. My slavedom to them seems only fair.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."