[Gpdd] Misc: Taking away a GP's dignity!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 22:39:08 EST 2005

Dear Boars,
     BEWARE! All this talk among the slaves and parents and anal sac
impaction is going to lead straight to some discomfort for us -- though perhaps
eventually more comfort for others.
     I, Mr. Cooders, have, if you can believe it, had to endure anal sac
probing -- which Alge (humph) has said has been necessary for a while now.
Actually, I do feel better and "lighter" somehow, but I also feel mortified! And I
don't like being the "practice pig."

     Jesse, the rescuer, showed us how to do it once but the situation was
far worse today. But I survived.
     However, I refused to run up the front of Alges shirt the way I always
do and I wouldn't curl up her chin either. I wouldn't even make eye contact.
That should let her know how I feel about this violation of my small piggy
person.
     Tomorrow is another day, so perhaps I'll feel friendlier.

     Also, on another track, some lovely little sow admitted to a crush on
Wilson in the gpdd in recent weeks. Our minds have all gone blank and while
Wilson is head over heels with Fuzzy he has nevertheless been "curious."

     Will the sow in question or her slave speeak up?

Reminding all boars to guard their nether-regions,
Mr. Cooders