[Gpdd] {MISC.} New Magazine and alot of us are in it.

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Mon Feb 28 12:24:21 EST 2005

Ok, this is real cool,
Thankyou Dawnda for seeing our article in the magazine and your babies are
pigture perfect in there too. The magazine we are all talking about is from
the editors of CRITTERS, USA magazine. It's called the Popular Pets Series
and simply titled "GUINEA PIGS" on the top and it has a piggie pigture of
someones cutie pig on the front cover. It says on the front cover it cost
9.99 and it's loaded with very good information especially for Beginner
Slaves.

Shannon and I contributed an article to the magazine and alot of good
breeders had very good information to contribute as well. The best part
though, it the tons of piggie pigtures in the magazine. My friend, Beth
Goldsteins piggies are in there and I had mentioned Dawnda's lovely pigtures
as well. They all are soooooooo cute.

I found an address for you as well, in the magazine it states on page 2 the
you can find Popular Pet titles at leading pet-supply stores. For further
information, call 1-888-738-2665 or visit www.animalnetwork.com I hope this
is of help to others. I was excited to see my name and face in contributors
as well as other people I know or have heard of. I am bouncing with piggie
joy right now. I must go.

Warmly,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator
DSN Coordinator

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor