[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Salt

larrwr at localnet.com larrwr at localnet.com
Mon Feb 28 12:45:08 EST 2005

Carla & Bud,

Just to put in my two cents, I have given salt blocks to my guinea pigs
and rabbits, and they were never touched by either.  They do get a variety
of foods, treats, and veggies, so maybe they get enough salt through that.
 I thought that salt blocks were a waste, but I see in the GPDD that other
piggies have used them!!!  My horses, on the other hand, go through a salt
block every six months!
To Ann:  I am so glad to hear about your new arrival- MOE!  He sounds sooo
cute!  And what a nice husband you have!  Have fun!
To Tiffany:  I am so sorry to hear about Little One!  My thoughts and
prayers go out to you!  How nice that G.P. was waiting at the Rainbow
Bridge for her!!!
Larisa and the Pig Brothers