[Gpdd] Misc: Guinea Pig Magazine

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 16:21:55 EST 2005

I, too, received an advance copy of the Guinea Pigs Magazine, because there
was supposed to be a story about my guinea pig movies in it (but the editors
ran out of space at the last minute). I think the reason it is not readily
available in stores yet is because it is brand-new. It is published by the same
company which publishes CRITTERS USA and DOG FANCY, so the same newsstands and
book shops and pet stores which carry those magazines will soon have GUINEA PIGS
Magazine on sale, as well.

Love and Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms