[Gpdd] misc: my rescue

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 22:49:04 EST 2005

Hi Jan

I was sorry to read about your past employment
situation. People can be very mean and vicious! I've
had people lie and talk about me behind my back. It is
very upsetting and you feel very hurt. I'm glad you
have a better job now.

Wow, you survived leukemia! That is great! I had a
boyfriend that died from it at age 28. It was very
fast acting,acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Six months
and he was gone. I'm always glad to here when people
survive that horrible disease.

Our animals always help us through the hard times. I
would be miserable without my animals!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.