[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Guinea Pig Magazine

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 22:09:24 EST 2005

Hi!
Several people have inquired about the Guinea Pig magazine.  A few of  us
have received copies early because our piggies pics are in it.   According to a
note I received from the associate editor, the magazine goes on  sale March
25th and will be available in major pet stores including  PetSmart and PetCo.
The cost is $9.99.  This may seem a bit pricey,  but the magazine is full to the
brim of WONDERFUL information and I will also  add that it has some adorable
pictures in it too (especially on pages 126 and  127!!!).  This is a real gem
- I am sure I will use it often as a  guide.  I am also considering getting
another copy or two to donate to my  vets office.  I think it will be very well
received by the piggy  community!
Donna (Tom, Huck, and GI Joe)