[Gpdd] [MISC] re: poor piggies

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Mon Feb 28 23:05:16 EST 2005

Oh Leah,

I know JUST how you and hubby felt...Matthew and I got food poisoning last
week too!  I took him out to lunch on President's Day since he was out of
school and Monday night we both got sicker than a dog!  Of course he, being
only SIX, bounced right back.  After laying low for a day he was back in
school Wed with no ill after-effects.  Me, now that I've hit the big
FOUR-OH, I'm not as lucky.  It was MISERABLE!  Laying in bed for Tues and
Wed...yuck.  Then I went back to work Thurs and was just pitiful!  Fri and
Sat were better, Sun even better but now, everything I eat just turns to
gas!  It's feast or famine, potty-wise...so I'm still miserable!

Hope you both are doing better and give your piggies smoochies from us here
in (not so)Hot-lanta!

Lisa

Ps - to the rest of the digest...so sorry about my Fuzzy and her
ranting...she snuck down to the computer and has apparently gone into a
jealous rage over Wilson...I've had a firm discussion with her about her
behavior and she is humbly apologetic.