[Gpdd] Care---Noel, the flying Guinea Pig

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Jan 1 03:43:53 EST 2005

I just located & emailed the shelter  who  is taking care of the GP who was thrown out of an 8th story window by a Univ. of Indiana student as a "prank"--the poor little guy's name is now Noel & he's in the care of the Bloomington, In.  Animal Shelter.  I've asked them what we, as a GP community, can do to help them out & if they're a member of Paypal--I'm sure they could use some bucks to help with his care while the court case is going on. Once that's all over, he's going to need a forever home from someone caring--I'm hoping we can find him a home with one of us--I'll let ya'll know what I hear from the shelter so we can go from there.  The shelter's address is www.monroehumane.org--

Please   click on their News Room & you'll see what we're up against.    Thanks--deb, Potter, Molly & Emma