[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Suggesting Secret Cupid

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 10:17:15 EST 2005

With the fun that most everyone seemed to have had with the  Secret Santa, I
thought "Secret Cupid" might be fun for the piggies and  slaves.  For all
those interested, maybe this time cards could be  "MANDATORY" and GIFTS "OPTIONAL"
(for slaves recouping from the $$$ of  Christmas!).  Valentine's Day is more
of a card exchange holiday  celebration anyway.  Just a thought!, - and one
more time - I can't thank  Lisa enough for her great leadership with Secret
Santa - WHEEEKS and Piggy  Kisses to her!
Donna (Tom, Huck, Spike, and G.I. Joe)