[Gpdd] Health-Bumble feet

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 12:20:03 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

Want to wish you all a very happy New Year. Mommy was saying a lot of you
have questions about bumble feet from wire cage bottoms, well my mommy found us
what is called Magic Mat. They are  floor mats 4" wide x 8"long sold in a pack
of 3 at petsmart.com, for about $6.99 a pack. They interlock you can create
numerous ways to cover the floor area.

Well we are going back to playing and chasing each other. It's a tough life
when your a guinea pig eat, sleep, play, and cuddle with mom.

Hope this helps, and oh yea mom gets the newslwetter from Glenn the guinea
Pig guy, he does have great tips. Mom has some back issues if you want some.
Gotta run Aiden is pulling at me to play

Spencer, Aiden and mommy Raina