[Gpdd] New Slave

GirlSagittarius at aol.com GirlSagittarius at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 12:32:01 EST 2005

My name is Lauren and I am currently the new slave of four  month old
Trumper.  When I was younger, my first guinea pig was Trace,  followed by
Thumper(both beautiful gray Abyssinian piglets) ... In honor of  my two loves past, I
figured "Trumper" was fitting.  New Years Eve my  boyfriend and I were at the
mall, and at his request we ambled into the pet  store where I pet the guinea
pigs out of habit.  As I pulled my hand slowly  out of the tank, the little gray
ball of fuzz followed my hand all the way to  the edge... Which led to my
asking the clerk to hold him... Of course, the rest  is obvious... I haven't put
him down in three days... and yes, he came to the  New Years Eve Party... After
two visits with my mom's piglets(Truffle and Mocha)  Trumper has started
talking in short sentences and I've already received my  first kisses.  He is
truly a love bug!  It's a joy for us to share the  joy of GPDD!
Love and nibbles, Slave Lauren and  Trumper