[Gpdd] Misc....letter to Monroe County Humane Association

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sun Jan 2 13:05:44 EST 2005

Deb:

Thanks for posting the info on GPDD regarding an update on the guinea pig
that was thrown from a dorm window at IU attached to a homemade
parachute.

Below is a letter I sent to the Monroe County Humane Association along
with a check to help in the housing of "Noel".   I hope many of you will
also help in this very worthy cause.

Jim.......Sassy Suzy and Ginger

***********************

Sunday, Jan. 2, 2005

To:  Monroe County Humane Association

I have been following the story of the guinea pig thrown from the window
of an IU  dorm window with a homemade parachute attached.  I, along with
many other guinea pig lovers were abhorred by this senseless act of the
student:  David E. Feldscott.  Many of us who are members of the Guinea
Pig Daily Digest (GPDD) have written to the Dean of Students asking that
this person be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I am enclosing a check as a donation to your organization asking that
this money be used toward the the feeding and care of the abandoned
guinea pig.

Your web site appeared on the GPDD; I hope many other guinea pig lovers
will also respond and help with the support of your organization.

Sincerely,

James Lynn