[Gpdd] MISCELLANIOUS: To all slaves who have experienced piggie loss or illness...

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:19:20 EST 2005

Hi, everyone.

I have been away for a few days and I would like to offer my condolances to
everyone who has experienced a piggie loss or illness this past few wheeks.

To Liz - our sincerest sympathies on your loss of Callie. No matter how long
our little friends are with us, it still leaves us hurting when they are
called over the Bridge. Whee hope that Rod's troubles are soon remedied.

To Debra - our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Patches. My Chewie
is also four years old and it certainly hits home to hear of others' piggie
troubles. All the best to you and your furry friends.

Megan, Chewie and Family