[Gpdd] [CARE] Aspen - vs- Pine -vs- ?

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sun Jan 2 18:03:02 EST 2005

Ok settle this for me once and for all!  Before I got Pig-Pig girl I did the research and read that they should only be bed on Pine bedding and nothing else - and never aspen!  Same advice from the pet store guy when I bought her and all the "stuff" to go with her (boy they need alot!)  But now I hear that some of you use aspen.  So what is the best.  Some of the pine I get seems awfully dusty - that can't be good for her to breath.  I have used the carefresh - but...  well to tell you the truth I can't remember now why I didn't like it?  May just have been the industrial color it comes in.LOL

Ann & Pig-Pig