[Gpdd] health-bald spot and scabs

Carrie Mazza mazza_carrie at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:32:43 EST 2005

Hi all-
I haven't posted in a while but am always reading.  So sorry to all that have lost their friend recently.

I am writing because my 1 yr. old male (Sugar Bear) has a bald spot and a tiny bit of scabbing on that spot.  He doesn't seem to have any other scabs or mites etc. that I can tell.  It is about the size of a quarter located at the top of his leg on the side of his body.  He had it before and the hair grew back a little, but I returned from the holidays and found it totally bald with a few rough patches/scabs.  Any ideas?  Your experience and input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Carrie and Sugar!