[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] piggies still need a home

Jill Brungardt jbrungardt at bumail.bakeru.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:54:18 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
I wrote to the list a few weeks ago, and still need to home my 2 female
guinea pigs. Over Christmas, I was home and ended up in the ER with an
asthma attack...yep from the piggie fur and other piggie related stuff. Can
someone PLEASE help me find homes for these 2 beauties. I am getting really
desperate...are there rescue groups that might take them? If so, how do I
find one close to me?  I am in Kansas, near Kansas City.
Anyone who can help, PLEASE do...

Jill
jbrungardt at bakeru.edu