[Gpdd] [MISC] Thanks for Secret Santas

ldecesar at oeb.harvard.edu ldecesar at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 3 10:36:30 EST 2005

I know this is late but I am just returning to work after a
lovely Christmas break.  I wanted to thank Lisa one more time for
organizing the Secret Santa.  It was a hard job and she did it
wonderfully.  I also wanted to thank all of the santas that sent
my girls such fabulous gifts and great pictures, and the slaves
that sent me thank you notes with more fun pictures.  My girls
liked the gifts but for me the best part was receiving the
photographs of other peoples pigs.  I took them to my parents
house on Christmas day to show them that I was not the only one
who loves to take pigtures of my babies.

Thanks to all the members out there who participated and made
this a much more special holiday season for my household and many
others I am sure.

Lisa D. and the girls
Kisseis, Erytheia, Maia, and Calypso