[Gpdd] CARE - scratching

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Jan 3 11:34:03 EST 2005

Happy New Year!

     Bud had his fourth spa day last Thursday with the Relief shampoo and conditioner I got from the vet to help relieve his dandruff and itching. It seems that the scratching is much less now. Obviously he still scratches some as all piggies do but I don't notice the slightly excessive amount I had been seeing. This seems to have helped the dandruff problem and also leaves his coat soft, silky and smelling great. The products are a little expensive (about $10 a bottle for each) but I've done four treatments already and there is a lot left so it goes a long way.
     I didn't think it was doing its job after the first two treatments but, after calling the vet, she told me it took a few treatments and a little time to work and it seems she was right. As far as I know this product is available at the vet but I haven't checked at any pet store. It may be available OTC. I recommend it as I had no adverse effects at all. Thank goodness I'm down to one bath every 4 to 6 weeks or as needed now. I had my hands full with the holidays and spa treatments every ten days!

Carla and Happy Bud