[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <New Member>

Shannon Coffman sfrogc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:48:49 EST 2005

Hi,

My name is Shannon, and I'm new to the gpdd, and would just like to say hi to current members.  I'm a fairly young piggie owner at 18, but absolutely love the little critters.  Currently I have two male piggies.  Their names are PigWig and Afro, and they both have very different, but loveable personalities.  I know a small bit about common piggie diseases as I work at a Petsmart, where we do take our sick ones to the vet.  Sorry if there are any Petsmart haters out there. But once again, hello to everyone.