[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] HBO show

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 20:12:46 EST 2005

I seen this show on HBO Family channel called "Kindergarten" a few days ago.  This episode was about the kindergarten class getting a guinea pig as a pet for the year.  It was a cute orange and white baby sow that they named Cupcake.  It was in a tiny cage with Cedar bedding with a little plastic bowl of food but she didn't have any hay or veggies.  I watched the ending to find out about the school and it said it was in Nyneck Union School.  I am not sure when this was video taped but I wish people, especially classrooms would do more research on guinea pigs to find out their care and what they need to eat to be healthy.

Lisa

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"