[Gpdd] Misc: Guinea Pig Stuff...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 11:25:04 EST 2005

Deb & Carla,
I totally understand your frustration
of not having Qualified Vets close to
where you live. I have to go up to
Northern Virginia (USA) and fight that crazy
traffic to see a decent Vet. It takes me
up to 2 hours one way so I always have to
take a day off of work...Sigh!

Carla, I hope that Bud is feeling better
and that the shampoo(s) that you are using
are helping with the scratching.

Deb, how is Scruff doing? I hope the gas
and constipation has ceased and that she
is feeling like her 'ole self again.

Susan, how is Mattie??? Last I heard,
he wasn't eating properly. I hope he's
feeling better too.

Dawnda, you're not alone. My Sassy Brownie
Bear has also sprayed pee in my face, and
more than one time...Yuk! Afterwards, she
would look at me like, "I told you not to
Bother me..." ha ha

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                           Butterscotch :-)