[Gpdd] Misc: New Year's Eve...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 14:02:39 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
I'm still trying to catch up on the Digest
and decided to take a break. For New Year's,
Daddy Slave and I went down to Richmond,
VA. to party with some friends. Wheee
decided to spend the night in a hotel, so
it would be Brownie Bear and Butterscotch's
first night alone. I was so Nervous, and
I really should have just had a neighbor
check on them. But, I didn't. I decided
to trust them. Deep down, I knew they would
be fine. They had 2 water bottles, a big dish
of pellets, hay in 3 different places, etc.
And they had plenty of places to go if they
annoyed each other (Free Range Piggies Rule!!).

Meanwhile, what are Mommy and Daddy Slave
doing? Well, we went to a Japanese Steakhouse
with our buddies and after dinner, we went
to the bar area where the D.J. offered
kareokee (sp?). Well, two of my friends bet
me $20 each that I wouldn't go up and sing
a song by myself (which, I definitely wouldn't
have done if $money$ wasn't involved--ha ha).
And then one of them offered me an additional
$5 if I yelled "I Gotta Take a Poo Poo!"
after I sang the song.

Well, all I gotta say is that Leah Slave made
$45 bucks that night!!! I sang Sir Mix-a-lot's
"Baby Got Back" and even had back-up dancers
(these young girls came on stage and started
dancing).

Daddy Slave was very Proud of me that night. :-)

And the Piggies were Fine when we returned
home the next day. They passed the test...Whew!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to B-Bear & B'scotch :-)