[Gpdd] HEALTH: Low-calcium diet

Elizabeth Williams gegoderod at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 4 22:19:01 EST 2005

It seems that Lorraine had too much calcium in her
diet (probably too much parsley), and developed
calcium crystals.  Now she needs to be on a low
calcium diet.  I got some idea of what veggies are low
in calcium, but I'm not sure if I sould take her off
pellets or how much calcium timothy hay has.  (there
isn't a listing for how much calcium the pellets have,
though it is listed in the ingredients)
Also, the list the vet gave me has mostly fruit, and
I'm concerned about all that sugar.  Does anyone know
where I can find a less fruit-oriented list of low
calcium veggies?  Thanks!

-Liz